DISPENSARY NECESSITIES PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
Dispensary Necessities respects your privacy and we will always treat your personal information with care and respect. The following principles support our approach to protecting your privacy.
- We value your business and the trust you place in us by sharing your personal information. We will always use these information in a manner that is fair and worthy of your trust.
- Dispensary Necessities will always be transparent about how we use your personal information.
- We will take all reasonable measures to keep your privacy secure and protect your personal information from misuse.
- Dispensary Necessities will conduct business in compliance with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
Information Collected and How We Use It
Dispensary Necessities collects personal information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest, respond to a survey, or respond to our e-mail. We may also collect information through technology such as cookies and Web beacons.
“Personal information” means pieces of information where you can be identified. Such may include information that you give us directly like your full name, mailing address, e-mail address, date of birth, age, gender, telephone number, and credit card information. Personal information also covers details collected automatically when you use our website and these may include the IP address, date and time of website access, the type of browser you use, your user name, hyperlinks you have clicked).
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To deliver products and services that you have requested;
- To process your orders and help speed up the process of your future transactions;
- To provide you with a personalized site experience and deliver content and product offerings that we think you’d be interested in or you’d like to learn about;
- To improve our service and efficiently respond to your customer service requests;
- To administer a promotion, contest, or survey and evaluate the effectiveness of these marketing strategies;
- To make our site easier to use
We may also use your personal information to verify your identify and detect, investigate, or prevent fraud or activities that may violate our policies.
As a legitimate website, personal information stored in a cookie will be encrypted to prevent unauthorized use by another party.
You have the option to set your web browser to disable cookies but doing so may affect your browsing experience at our website.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We will not sell, trade, or lease your personal information to others. Dispensary Necessities may release information when such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or to cooperate with investigations by regulatory authorities and law enforcement agencies.
Non-personally identifiable information may be provided to third parties in aggregate for marketing and strategic development purposes. We may disclose summary statistics about our customers but these statistics will never include personally identifiable information.
Controls and Choices
Dispensary Necessities provides its website users with the ability to exercise certain controls regarding collection and use of information. Users may correct and update their registration account. Subscription to newsletters may also be modified.
The confidentiality and integrity of your information are very important to us. Dispensary Necessities will take all reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal details online and offline.
We have a secure server where all sensitive information such as credit card details are transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
From time to time, we review our security procedures and apply appropriate new technology to enhance data security.
No part of our website is structured to attract children. We will never collect or solicit any kind of information from anyone under the age of 13.
Third Party Links
Our site may contain hyperlinks to other websites or to third parties. If you access these Third-Party, they may collect information from you which will be used by them in accordance to their own privacy policies. We strongly recommend that web users take the time to read the privacy statements of the third-party sites they visit. Dispensary Necessities will have no responsibility or direct and indirect liability for the content, activities, and data collection of these linked third-party websites. Nonetheless, we welcome any feedback about these third-party sites so as to protect the integrity of our website.
Online Policy Only
Dispensary Necessities is committed to conduct business in line with Fair Information Practices.
Effective Date of Current Policy: April 2018